- Do not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to, anything that
violates local or United States law. This will be severely punished
and strictly enforced.
- If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view
the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing
- Do not post the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism,
off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies,
indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"),
anthropomorphic ("furry"), grotesque ("guro"), or loli/shota
- The posting of personal information or calls to invasion is
prohibited. Advertising (all forms) is also not welcome—this includes
any type of referral linking.
- All boards on interests category are to be
considered "work safe". Violators may be temporarily banned and their
- The quality of posts is extremely important to this
community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images
and informative comments.
- Submitting false reports or otherwise abusing the report system
will result in a ban of indeterminate length.
- Complaining about iChan (its policies, moderation, etc.) on the
imageboards can result in post deletion and banishment. The administrator will address your
questions, comments, complaints, and concerns via e-mail.
- Ban evasion will result in permanent bans. No exceptions—DO NOT
EVADE YOUR BAN. Instead, wait and appeal it!
- No excess spamming or flooding of any kind.
- Impersonating the iChan administrator, moderators, or janitors is strictly forbidden.
- Remember: The use of iChan is a privilege, not a right. The iChan
staff reserves the right to revoke access and remove content without
Global rules apply to all boards unless otherwise noted.
- All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or
- The use of spoiler tags is highly recommended. To spoilerize
text, enclose it like so: [spoiler]spoiled text[/spoiler]. In
addition, images may be spoilerized by checking the "[Spoiler
Image?]" box on the submission form.
- Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and
- The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so
long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or
- ZOMG NONE!!!1*
- Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, and 11 are enforced.
Note: "ZOMG NONE!!!1" applies to moderators as
- Pictures depicting those in costume play ("cosplay") and elegant
gothic lolita ("EGL") dress are welcome.
- Don't bring community drama into this board. Singling out
particular cosplayers and trolling them will not be tolerated.
- Only softcore nudity is permitted. Hardcore images should remain
on the hentai board.
- Ecchi material is suggestive and often times cute, however, it
should not be mistaken for the cute board.
- All GIFs should be animated—no static images.
- Information pertaining to the artist, character's name,
originating manga/doujin, etc. is highly valued. Please provide this
information if it is available to you.
- Images should depict "of-age" females (use discretion).
- In addition, alternative, ecchi,
shota, yuri, and yaoi content belong on
their respective boards.
- The posting of paysite passwords is forbidden.
- Western drawn/styled ("toon") pictures and fan drawn ("fanart")
images are not allowed at this time.
- "Alternative" images including: futanari, bondage, tentacles,
etc. are welcome. Caveats below.
- Images depicting bestiality, guro, scat, or generally seen to be
"extreme" in nature are not to be uploaded.
- Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should
relate to the topic at hand.
- Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result
in a ban.
- All images should depict women sexy and beautiful in
nature. Images should also be relatively high in quality and
- If you know any information about a photo not already submitted,
post it! (ex: model's name, where to find the full set, link(s) to
more/similar content, etc.)
- This board is focused towards females, not their male companions.
Please keep hardcore content to a minimum. Artsy and tasteful images
- Racist remarks, trolls, and bump-replies (ex: "moar!") are not
- The posting of paysite passwords is forbidden. In addition,
"fakes" (photo manipulations) are not to be uploaded.
- Absolutely no underage content (under 18) of any sort. Violators
may be issued permanent bans.
- All material licensed in the United States is prohibited. This
includes music, manga, hentai, artbooks, and anything else protected
by United States copyright law. (Note: 99% of what you will find on
the internet is probably unlicensed, however first check and make
sure it is before posting!)
- There will be no "warez" allowed. Warez is classified as: retail
software, games, movies, etc. See the above rule.
- Threads should not consist of filedump links. Replying
to a pre-existing thread with RapidShare/Putfile/Megaupload/YouTube
links is allowed, so long as the original post contains a torrent.
- Content should pertain to television shows, movies,
actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
- Yuri pictures are lesbian and/or softcore in nature.
Images should contain two or more women, and not contain men.
- Flaming/flagrant "fanboism"/etc. will not be tolerated.
- Threads should not devolve into flamewars. Inciting or
encouraging such activity will not be tolerated.
- All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, etc.
Threads should remain on topic and stay in theme with the board.
Don't post errant material.
- Please refrain from reposting. If possible, try to skim the board
for threads pertaining to your topics/info that may have already been
- Game help and long-term discussion threads should be posted to
the /games/ board.
- For all your creepy images and stories.
- Fan Arts can be random in nature, but please, no "junk" drawings.
Quality over quantity!
- Do not submit links for fileshares that violate the global rules.
- Be sure to include the proper password(s) if your files are