- Do not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to, anything that
violates local or United States law. This will be severely punished
and strictly enforced.
- No Child Porn or what could be considered in most countries as CP will not be tolerated and will result in a permaban. No underage nudity. There will be NO exception. This also includes underage fakes as well as inappropriate content or lewd comments. No posting of blacklisted content.
- No spam: This includes links to other boards, forums, blogs, etc. in text or image form. This also includes affiliate referral links.
- If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view
the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing
- Do not post the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism,
off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies,
indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"),
anthropomorphic ("furry"), grotesque ("guro"), or loli/shota
- The posting of personal information or calls to invasion is
prohibited. Advertising (all forms) is also not welcome—this includes
any type of referral linking.
- All boards on interests category are to be
considered "work safe". Violators may be temporarily banned and their
- The quality of posts is extremely important to this
community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images
and informative comments.
- Submitting false reports or otherwise abusing the report system
will result in a ban of indeterminate length.
- Complaining about iChan (its policies, moderation, etc.) on the
imageboards can result in post deletion and banishment. The administrator will address your
questions, comments, complaints, and concerns via e-mail.
- Ban evasion will result in permanent bans. No exceptions—DO NOT
EVADE YOUR BAN. Instead, wait and appeal it!
- No excess spamming or flooding of any kind.
- Impersonating the iChan administrator, moderators, or janitors is strictly forbidden.
- Remember: The use of iChan is a privilege, not a right. The iChan
staff reserves the right to revoke access and remove content without
Global rules apply to all boards unless otherwise noted.